...Building a New Foundation
Final Program - 10/27/2011
5500 Gulf Boulevard
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
The NCHELP room rate is $129.00, single or double occupancy. Hotel Amenity fee is included in the room rate ($25 value). Amenities include: Wireless Internet Access in guest rooms, common areas and meeting space, self parking, in-room safe, sending and receiving faxes, newspaper, usage of fitness center, one beach cabana per room, usage of paddle boats, minature golf, unlimited credit card access in-room calls, tennis courts, pool towel service, usage of business center, in-room coffee and tea.
The group rate has been extended to you for a period of three days prior and three days after the meeting dates, based on availability. Should you wish to extend your stay through the weekend please make your reservations ASAP. There's a large conference taking place after ours and the hotel will sell out quickly.
HOTEL RESERVATION PROCEDURE:
Attendees may telephone the Tradewinds Reservation Department by calling
the hotel at (800) 808-9833. Reference must be given to the NCHELP Training
Conference to assure the group rate. Should you experience any problems with reservations please contact Stefanie Gramm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel will accept reservations at the reduced conference rate until the cut-off date of October 10, 2011. After that date, the hotel will not offer special conference rates or assure availability, all rooms remaining in the group block will be returned to the hotel's general inventory for sale to other groups and individuals.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty. If complete cancellation of an individual reservation takes place within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival a cancellation fee equal to one (1) night’s room revenue will be charged with the exception of a personal or medical emergency where verification can be provided.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES:
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
The hotel is 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport.
Shared-Ride Shuttles: Super Shuttle: (800) 282-6817. Cost is $24 per person each way.
Taxi Cabs: The one way fare is appropriates $75-$85 to/from Tampa International Airport.
Dress is business casual. The average high/low temperature in St. Pete Beach in November is 77/63 degrees.
Valet parking is $14 per night. The self-serve parking rate is included in the room rate.
Hotel Cut Off Date: 10/10/2011
|Early Bird Price: until 9/30/2011
|Regular Price: until 11/4/2011
Cancellation and Conference Registration policies:
- All cancellations must be in writing to the NCHELP office and addressed to email@example.com.
Cancellation fees will be assessed for both prepaid and non-prepaid registrations.
- Registrations cancelled prior to September 30, 2011 will receive a full refund minus a $75 administrative fee.
- Registrations cancelled between September 30 and October 5, 2011 will receive 50% refund minus a $75 administrative fee.
- Registrations cancelled after October 5, 2011 will not receive a refund.
- Registrations may be transferred to another registrant from your organization within the same conference at any time.
- Please note that registrations fees from prior conferences/conventions for your organization will be deducted from any refunds.
- Refunds will be processed 30 days after the conference
- Multi-registration discount (50% off of the early bird registration fee) will be applied to the 4th registrant from each organization. Please register all attendees online using the current registration rate. NCHELP will apply the discount and will send a revised invoice to each eligible 4th registrant.